Date of Last Revision: August 18th, 2018.
1. What Information do we Collect and for what Purposes
- Registration, processing, distribution, and control over the execution of the booking counseling and support of your booking;
- Improvement of the service on the basis of the statistics of websites visits, sales and feedback on the service and the transfers provided;
- Improvement of the offer, marketing, and targeted advertising.
- In order to achieve the above-mentioned goals, when booking a transfer, we ask you to indicate the following personal data: first and last names, contact phone number, email address, departure/destination addresses.
- We also automatically collect information about your interaction with the Company service, in particular, information about the pages you visited or content seen, made queries, created bookings, and other actions on the site, as well as IP address, access time, information about software and hardware, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, fault information, cookie data, and information about the pages you viewed before using the Company service.
2. Personal data of other People you Provide to us
- It is possible that you are booking a transfer not for yourself. Then you, most likely, give us the personal data of another person and make a booking on his/her behalf.
3. Your rights
- The fact that the consent is withdrawn does not affect the legality of the permitted processing of data carried out prior to withdrawal.
- In addition, you are entitled to::
- Get access to your data, as well as information on the purposes of processing, the categories of data processed, recipients, the data storage period;
- Obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data. You are responsible for the actuality of the personal data transferred to us;
- Require us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in a standard, structured, and machine-readable form and/or if technically possible, transmit this information to another service provider;
- Require the erasure of your personal data if there are special reasons (the data is no longer required for the purposes for which they were received, you withdrew your consent to the processing of personal data, there were no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, etc.), and transmit this requirement to other controllers;
- Obtain from the controller restriction of processing of personal data in the presence of special conditions (the data are inaccurate, processing is illegal, but the party objects to the removal of data, etc.);
- Require the termination of work with your personal data used for direct marketing;
- Object to be subject to a legally significant decision for you, based on automatic data processing.
- To exercise any of your rights, you can contact us by email at [email protected] with the appropriate request or requirement.
4. Erasure Data
- If you want to erasure the consent allowing us to use your data when you access the Company platforms, you can send a request for the removal of personal data by email at [email protected].
- After fulfilling your demand for the removal of personal data, we completely and irrevocably anonymize your personal data.
- Please note that in the case of a request to erasure personal data, the following rules apply::
- We have the right to partially save your personal data within the legitimate interests of our business, including to combat fraud and improve security;
- We have the right to store and use your personal data to the extent necessary to comply with legal requirements;
- The information you gave to other people (for example, reviews, entries on the forums) may remain public even after you erase your data, but the indication of your identity will be erased. Some copies of your information can be stored in our database without any possibility of personal identification;
- In connection with the implementation of the protection system against accidental or deliberate damage or loss of data, backup copies of your personal data will be erased with a certain delay.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- We follow the proper security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data and their misuse.
- We apply the relevant corporate systems and procedures in order to protect the personal data provided to us. We also use security procedures and apply technical and physical restrictions to the use of personal data and access to them on our servers. Only employees with special rights have the right to access personal data in the process of performing their duties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.