The www.cityguideuae.com (‹‹City Guide Luxury Transport LLC››), Using License № 543090 and ‹‹City Guide Passenger Transport LLC››, using License № 770253, Port Saeed Street, Ismail Al Muhaira Building, Office 201, Dubai, UAE acts as Passenger Transport Company and carries out transfer services for Clients. The Company www.cityguideuae.com provides booking of transfers on it’s website. The Contract for the provision of transfer services is concluded between the Client and the Company.
1. Responsibilities of City Guide
- The Company shall provide chauffeur driven services to the Client as per the agreed rates on this website.
- The Company shall provide presentable, experienced chauffeurs with knowledge of English & knowledge of locations in Dubai & all over the UAE.
- All the vehicles approved by UAE government (RTA) with full comprehensive Insurance.
- Clean and presentable vehicle and experienced driver in company uniform.
- The Company guarantee to provide you a car of a chosen class:
Comfort (e.g Toyota Camry, Mazda 6). It can accommodate 4 pax and 3 luggages.
Business (e.g Lexus ES 350, Infiniti Q70, Genesis G80). It can accommodate 3 pax and 3 luggages.
Luxury (e.g Mercedes S Class, BMW 8 Series, Audi A8). It can accommodate 3 passenger and 3 luggages.
SUV (e.g Infiniti QX60) . It can accommodate 4-5 passenger and 4-5 luggages.
Minivan (e.g Toyota Previa). It can accommodate 4-5 passenger and 4-5 luggages.
Van (e.g Ford Tourneo). It can accommodate 7 passenger and 7 luggages.
Business Van (e.g Mercedes V-Class). It can accommodate 6 passenger and 6 luggages.
Minibus (e.g Toyota Hiace, Maxus V80). It can accommodate 8-10 passenger and 8-10 luggages.
Bus (e.g Scania Higer A80, Yutong Luxury). It can accommodate 45 passenger and 45 luggages.
- The 24/7 hotline +971 4 298 9789 and mobile +971 56 828 88 96 available at all time for the Client requirements.
The makes and models of the cars on the website are provided for general information and can vary;
2. Responsibilities of Client
- To make a booking, the Client must fill in all the required fields on online booking form. The Client must enter his/her information using Latin characters.
- The Client must to type in or choose a place or an airport as his/her pick-up and drop-off locations.
- It is necessary to choose a desirable type of vehicle. The Client shall be aware that all children (regardless of their age) are counted as passengers and must have an individual seat.
- It is required to enter the travel details: address, flight number (or bus, train, ship information) as well as the contact information. The Client must be responsible for entering correct mobile phone number and must be in touch at the time of arrival.
- In order to confirm the booking, City Guide sends a Booking Confirmation Letter to the Client’s Email address.
- The Customer is responsible for accuracy of all of the travel details. The Client must check and ensure that all information he/she provides is correct and complete. In case of transfer failure due to incorrect data in the voucher (e.g., contact information, pickup time and place, child seat or child booster), no funds will be refunded to the Client. The Client shall also ensure that the local time in the country of transfer is entered.
- In case of any emergency with regards to the bookings, the Client must inform the operation/dispatch team on the 24 hours hotline +971 4 298 9789 and mobile number +971 56 828 88 96.
3. Changes, No show and Cancellation Policy
- All orders must be cancelled no later than 24 hours before the time of the beginning of transfer. To cancel a booking, the Client should follow the booking link in the booking confirmation Email or cancel the order at back office on the website directly. If it is less than 24 hours left and you are not registered on the website, you should call to City Guide operation/dispatch team (phone +971 4 298 9789 or mobile number +971 56 828 88 96) or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with booking details (booking number and the reason for cancellation).
- Any changes (such as transfer date and time, destination, etc.) must be made no later than 24 hours before the transfer starts. To change a booking, the Client should call to City Guide operation/dispatch team (phone +971 4 298 9789 or mobile number +971 56 828 88 96) and inform them or send an Email to email@example.com with booking details and all changes.
- It is Client’s responsibility to contact the operation/dispatch team and inform them about the changes (changes in time or place, delayed flight, custom delay, etc.)
- The Company shall charge the Client full amount in the case of:
- The Client did not show up at the time and place of the transfer pick up area, where our chauffeur and the car are waiting.
- Total standby for arrival up to 90 minutes in the airport area. But in the airport parking, only one hour. Above one hour will be charged extra.
- For departures, 30 minutes waiting time (hotel, apartment, mall etc.). More than the waiting time mentioned, extra charges will apply.
- Full amount will be deducted for last-minute cancellation, which is less than 12 hours before the transfer time. And 50% charge in case of 12 hours before the transfer time.
- Amendments to the bookings must be done not less than 24 hours prior to the transfer time, charges may apply if changes are made in less than 24 hours.
4. Meeting the Driver
- The airport representative/driver must meet the Client in the pick-up location at the time specified in the booking. The airport representative will be holding a board with Client’s name on it.
- The airport representative/driver will be waiting for Client for 90 minutes. If within this time the Client and the airport representative/driver fail to meet, the order shall be considered as no show. The full amount will be charged from the Client.
- The operation/dispatch team may want to contact the Client by mobile phone prior to departure to clarify any important information.
- If for some reason the operation/dispatch team cannot pick up the Client in time, the operation/dispatch team must inform the Client in advance.
- The Client must be waiting for the airport representative/driver at the meeting point at the time specified in the boking.
- The contact information of operation/dispatch team or airport representative will be sent with booking confirmation by email. The Customer is obliged to inform the operation/dispatch team about urgent changes (pick-up/drop-off time and location, flight delays, etc.).
- If the airport representative/driver fails to show up in pick-up location at the time specified in the voucher within 15-20 minutes, the transfer shall be considered canceled. In order to receive a refund, the Client must prove that he/she was, in fact, waiting for his driver at the time and place specified in the booking. A picture of time board showing the current time and date will serve as an acceptable proof. The Customer must send an email with all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The number of allowed luggage pieces corresponds to the capacity of chosen class. If there is an excessive luggage, it is the Client’s duty to inform operation/dispatch team about it.
- Our transportation services mean, one passenger to have one standard luggage (max 32 kg + Hand case)
- If Client has extra-size items, it is his/her duty to inform operation/dispatch team in advance by Email email@example.com.
6. Prices and Payment options
- The price of transfer displayed on our website depends on chosen type of class and distance between departure and destination points. The price does not depend on the address within the city limits.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
- In case of cancellation of the booking by the Client no later than 24 hours prior to the time of its start, the funds paid by the Client shall be returned by the Company within 7 (seven) days from the date of termination of obligations under the Agreement. The further transfer of the funds to the account of the card holder depends on the policy and efficiency of the servicing bank.
- In case of cancellation of the booking by the Client within less than 24 hours prior to the time of its start, the funds paid by the Client as an advance payment shall be refunded by the Company minus the costs incurred by the Company in connection with the performance of obligations under this Agreement. The amount of expenses incurred by the Company in connection with the performance of obligations may be equal to 100% of the value of the transfer.
- In case of cancellation of the booking by the Client in 12 hours before transfer starts, the half amount of the transfer fee wouldn’t be returned to the Client’s card.
- In case of cancellation of the booking by the Client in less than 12 hours before transfer starts, the full amount of the transfer fee wouldn’t be returned to the Client’s card.
- In the event of the occurrence of the Force Majeure circumstances that prevent the use of the Transfer, the full amount of the transfer fee would be returned to the Client card. The evidence of the occurrence of force majeure circumstances is the announcement in the media or other document confirming this fact. The presence of evidence is a mandatory requirement.
- The circumstances of the Force Majeure include: natural phenomena (earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, landslides, volcanic eruptions, snow debris, and other natural disasters), the circumstances of public life (military actions, epidemics, large-scale strikes, revolutions, etc.), prohibitive measures of state bodies (prohibition of transportation, prohibition of trade due to the international sanctions, etc.).
- If you make a payment for our services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Refunds can take up to 5-7 business days. It depends of the policy and efficiency of the servicing bank. All Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- The bank account details of the Company:
Bank: ADIB (Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank)
Account name: City Guide Luxury Transport LLC
Account Number: 1-767219-1
Swift Code: ABDIAEA
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- The www.cityguideuae.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Smoking and drinking is prohibited in the vehicle. In case of violation, the driver has the right to stop the car and ask the Client to leave.
- The number of passengers cannot go beyond the seating capacity of the vehicle. Transportation of extra passengers is not allowed. In this case, the driver has the right to refuse service. If so, the full amount of the transfer fee wouldn’t be returned to the Client’s card.
- Transportation of animals is regulated by the legislation. Any animal should be transported in a portable carrier and have medical certificates and other documents according to the legislation of the country visited.
- In case of a law violation, your driver has a right to refuse to provide this transfer. The company-carrier can require compensation for any damage of the vehicle during the trip.
In case of a law violation, your driver has a right to refuse to provide this transfer. The company-carrier can require compensation for any damage of the vehicle during the trip.
8. Flight Delay
- Client’s mobile phone (specified in the voucher) should be switched on upon arrival, as the airport representative or operation/dispatch team may want to contact Client.
- In case of flight delay, the Customer must contact the airport representative or operation/dispatch team and report the delay. Most of the airport representatives are aware of changes as they normally monitor delays. However, a flight delay can result in the cancellation of the transfer. In this case, the airport representative or operation/dispatch team will call to inform the Client.
9. Additional Information
- All bookings must be made 24 hours prior to the trip.
- Valet parking fees will be charged extra if the booking made for the bus above 15 seat.
- Any extra services as additional (refreshments, cool box etc.) to be requested at additional cost prior to booking.
- Our price includes one child seat/one child booster, and will be provided upon request. If you required more than one child seat or child booster, the Client will be charged extra fee.
- For airport transfers booking, additional AED 20.00 applies for each additional hotel within the same city.
- Airport meet and assist services will be charged additionally, if required: per person is AED 10.00, per full car is AED 20.00 and per group is AED 50.00.
10. Important Notes
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- From 1st January 2018 onwards, 5% Government Tax will be added to the invoices.
- The cash payment we accept only in US Dollar, GB Pound or any GCC currency.
- Full day within Dubai counts as a maximum of 10 Hours (500kms). Full day outside Dubai counts as a maximum of 12 Hours (600 kms) and Half Day counts as maximum 5 Hours.
- In the event that UAE government increases the charges for SALIK and Petrol, or apply any additional fees, we will be forced to change the rates accordingly, with a 30-day notice to the Client.
- This Contract is valid without the Company’s and Client’s signature and stamps for the all mentioned rates and the regulations.